Wednesday 22 January 2014

A sneeky peek and I've also scrapped....

As I've mentioned on here before I run the monthly crop in Bramford, Ipswich. After my friend Ang stopped putting together the monthly crop kit I said I would take it on, so Di from Crafts and Candlelight orders me the cardstock and I design the kit. I'm all done up until April but as we work a month in advance this kit has to be ready to show at the March crop, so here's a 'sneeky peek.........
I've used papers from the Echo Park ' Beautiful Life' collection. These are the very girlie papers.
The next layout is one designed by Lou Collins for the Papermaze monthly crop from several months ago and I finished it a couple of weeks ago. It's a photo taken of the sun setting over Rhodes from our cruise last summer.
The next two layouts are commissioned pieces I did for the latest issue of Scrapbook Magazine (issue 78), the first one is of Emily when she passed her driving test last year......first attempt I might add and was in the Designer Sketch Challenge.
And this one is of Aaron when he gained his 'Wings' for Thomsons last year and was under the challenge of
'New Beginnings'.
This final layout is one I did a couple of weeks ago at Karen Curds monthly craft club (held at Wherstead in Ipswich). It's a photo of Andy when he was a baby, his brother and sister, his dad, nanna and grandma....4 generations. I was so pleased with the final result using Kaisercraft christmas papers from either last year...2012 or 2011.
And finally one more photo of our cruise last summer, it's of Andy and myself when we visited the Magnavat Waterfall near Alanya (or more near Said) Turkey.
Seems an age away now but I'm enjoying scrapping the photos and looking back through them. We had such a fabulous time, would love to go back to Israel and see more of their beautiful historic country....well worth a visit may I add.
Well it's my weekend off work so I now don't go back until next Tuesday night. My aim is to do some crafting over the next week, either cards or scrapbooking. I'm trying Nancy's challenge of x amount of layouts before buying more stash. Nancy's target is 30, I made mine 20...............or maybe 10! I've done 4 so far. It's a good way of using up that stored up stash I have. LOL........don't we all have stored up stash.
My craft room, I have tidied it up but it still needs improvement.


Well enjoy the rest of your week.

                     Janina xx

ps February Bramford crop is on Saturday 1st 9am-5pm.



3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Janina, what lovely scrapbook layours, each one so different too, some gorgeous papers too.
Lovely photo of you and your husband and yes time goes by so quickly, you have to savour each moment, hugs Kate x

Lynn said...

Lots of great layouts there Janina, good luck with the challenge.
Lynn x

Diane said...

Very fun scrapbook pages.

Hugs Diane