Tuesday 24 December 2013

Look what rolled into town........and a Happy Christmas to you all.

Last week the Coca Cola lorry rolled into Ipswich Town centre. Sadly I was there in the morning so missed the spectacular sight of it lit up at night.

Well it's Christmas Eve. I can now say bring it on I am offically ready for Christmas, if I've forgotten anything now it's tough! I'm on a night shift tonight so won't leave off until 8 tomorrow morning. I've got my antler head gear so when I take the residents their cup of tea in the morning I'll look a little bit festive. I'll be blasting those Christmas Carols out at 7am too..........they will get in the spirit of things. LOL
Tomorrow will be quite a quiet low key time in our house. Aaron is in Cyprus, Tim will be here to open his pressies then he's off to his girlfriend's and Emily has to work 12-4, so dinner will just be Andy, me and the cat. One good thing we can watch what we like on tv..........Downton Abbet, Doctor Who and Call the Midwives will be our main watch.................love them all, oh yes and Open All Hours.
Well I have a huge pile of ironing to do before cooking lunch, then I shall chill until I leave for work at 7pm.
I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and here's hoping 2014 is a good one.

                        Janina xx

ps. The first Bramford crop of 2014 is on Saturday 4th January 9-5pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you ended up with a great Christmas!