Monday 6 May 2013

I should have bought a lottery ticket!

I'm beginning to think I should have a bought a lottery ticket this weekend. I love blog hopping and have several blogs that I visit every day. Saturday morning I looked in on the Lili of The Valley blog to find my name had been drawn out to win a set of 8 of their new Vintage Boy stamps (that are out today) they are gorgeous images, so I was well chuffed. This morning I visited Kath's blog(see my side bar) a very funny but talented lady to find my name had been drawn out to win her blog prize.....whoop, whoop, can't wait for Mr Postie. So now you can see why I said maybe a should of bought a lottery ticket...LOL
Saturday it was the Bramford monthly crop and we celebrated NSD with an extended crop of 3 extra hours and free prize draws. It was heaving, full to the rafters with over 30 ladies coming along to scrap and cardmaking, a very enjoyable day had by all....lots of chat, laughter, craftering and cake eating......the lemon drizzle cakes made by Karen and Sandra flew out of the kitchen and so did the blueberry muffins made by Jo......so thank you ladies. I actually managed to make some 6x6 boxes for cards and I started a layout. I took my camera along but sadly forgot to take any photos.
I was going to go look round a local car boot this morning, but I noticed yesterday the back half of my car exhaust was hanging off, so I'll be crafting instead. The sun is out so coffee time will be sitting in the garden today, it was lovely out there yesterday.
Well lots to do......enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday.

              Janina xx

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on your win, the LOTV new stamps are fab, lucky you, enjoy playing with all your new goodies will look forward to seeing the results, kate x

voodoo vixen said...

How lovely to win two lots of stuff! You will be stalking the postie for days now! Annette

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Thank you for a lovely NSD crop! yup sounds like you should have got a lotto ticket LOL. Lucky you. xxx