Sunday 7 April 2013

A bright sunny Sunday.....

Woke up to gorgeous sunshine, certainly makes the inside of our house feel warmer! Yesterday was the Bramford monthly crop and 29 ladies turned up, so thank you to all of them for making it another enjoyable crop.
The past few days I've been making cards, no photos as yet though. This coming week I also intend spending quality time in my craft room card making. Then on Saturday Liz, Karen, Emma and myself are off the the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show at Ally Pally London....whoop, whoop.I love this event, it's on twice a year and if you've never been I thoroughly recommend you do some time as it's a great day out. I'll will post next Sunday what I've bought!





This layout is the one I did at the March Papermaze workshop run by Lou Collins, it's designed by Lou....she's so talented. The photo is of me(with the balloon), I was 5yrs, my mum and dad and my brother Lee who was only a few weeks old. My parents did not own a camera so photos of us when we were young are few and far between, so what I do have are treasured ones.
Lou's next workshop at Papermaze is on Wednesday 17th April 10-12noon cost £11 per person....check out Papermaze web site if interested in going.
Well I'm going to have another go at putting my flaming contact lenses in! I'm new to this game and getting them in is certainly an art form. LOL

Have a great day and coming week.

                    Janina xx

3 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

This is such a lovely layout. I like the colours and the style and those dribbles are fab

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Thank you for such a lovely day yesterday! Love the layout!

Sue x

Unknown said...

Wow! You have been busy, busy- great work!~

xErin