Wednesday 3 October 2012

What I created at the weekend....

Saturday I went to a crop and managed to complete two layouts which I'm quite pleased with. My brain wouldn't let me do anymore as I'd been on a 12hr night shift on Friday night and by 3pm all I wanted to do was sleep!
Today I've been to a fab workshop at Papermaze(www.papermaze.co.uk) run by Lou Collins. We had a great time creating a gorgeous layout using mists and getting messy.....great fun. She'll be doing regular monthly workshop at Papermaze on a Wednesday morning do check out their web site for more info. Will have to take a pic of my effort and post another time.
It's the Bramford monthly crop this Saturday, so another fun day though I don't normally get anything done, I just chat to the ladies all day. Friday I've an all day course at work on Challenging Behaviour then I'm at work at night as the sleep in carer.................sadly it doesn't mean you always sleep!!!



              Janina xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant layouts.
luv
Debby

Lynn said...

Great pages Janina, Would love to see the Harry Potter album nest time I get to a crop, won't be there this month.

Lynn x

Karen leonard said...

Hey, found your blog!! Great layouts Janina, really like the wood effect paper, and the white space...