Sunday 5 August 2012

The August Ipswich Crop

Yesterday was the monthly crop in Bramford I have run for over 4 years now. We've always had good support from day one with several of our ladies coming from day one. Yesterday we had 29 turn up for a lovely day of scrapping, cardmaking, lots of chat, free prize draws throughout the day and a Stampin-Up demo by Karen which the ladies enjoyed. We also had lots of cake and nibbles to eat, which our ladies kindly brought along, Pebby's home made chocolate cakes and her gorgeous rock cakes soon disappeared!

I took my camera along and managed to remember to take a couple of photos, so here they are......the baby in the background (we start them young  LOL), is 9 week old little Accacia. Sue her mum is one of our long time members and called in for a coffee and chat, though it's Tracey who's holding her.
I scrapped nothing all day, I did chat nearly non-stop though! Our September crop will be on the 1st.

  Have a lovely week, I'll be glad when it's 8am tomorrow morning as I'll be then finishing my 12hr wake night shift!

                 Janina xx

2 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Thank you for a super day and my prize!

Sue x

Nancy said...

Great photos might have to steal one to scrap at somepoint.

I am coming along to Otley so save me a place!!

x