Monday 18 June 2012

A weekend of Scrapping

Saturday I went to the monthly Papermaze crop in Otley and for once was quite productive. I managed 3 layouts only needed to add titles so I did that today. I've also done 3 layouts today which are the crop kits for the Bramford August crop........I'm getting ahead of myself. I've also done 2 shadow boxes today, I think I've mentioned before I was asked to make up shadow/memory boxes for residents at a local care home, I've now done 10.................probably got that amount if not more still to do.So today has been a very productive day, I intend spending time every day this week in my craft room as I'm on holiday.
I've got a few layouts to show you that I've done over the weekend. The one of Aaron (has a windmill on) is the Papermaze crop kit designed by Vanessa, I really like this layout and was pleased with my result.
Bloggers playing silly devils with me and won't let me load more photos......................ah it's just let me load this one now to see if 'it'll let me do one more.............well after all that it's played ball.
Don't forget to check out Scrapbook Sisters blog and join in with their monthly scrapbook challenge, they also have a cardmaking challenge so check them out http/:scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com        they also have an online and B&M shop  www.scrapbooksisters.co.uk

Well lots still to do.

               Janina xx

3 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gorgeous layouts Janina, like the sound of your holiday! beats getting hot and sweaty and covered in sand! enjoy

Sue x

Lynn said...

Love your layouts. Theyall turned out very well. Enjoy your week off work.

Lynn x

Julie Wilson said...

Janina these are all lovely layouts.Hugs xx