Monday 26 March 2012

It's like a Number 8 bus.......

Had another death at work last week when I was on with the same carer as the previous death, this one was totally unexpected, so totally different from the last one, as my title says you wait ages for a Number 8 bus then two turn up at once! 16 years as a carer and no deaths then two in a fortnight, I was named the Grim Reaper at work when I left off Saturday morning.......................we've also had a horrendous sickness bug at work for over a week, it's gone through all the residents and is now starting on the staff...........oh what joys. Still I do love my job and enjoy what I do.
Has'nt the weather been lovely, it's been so warm it's t-shirt weather outside. You know the weather has changed as you could hear lawn mowers going over the weekend, my hubby cut our lawns today, don't you just love the smell of freshly mowed grass, I do.
Have you seen that the Warner Bro studios in Herts where the Harry Potter movies were filmed are going to open up for studio tours? Well as my hubby, me and daughter Emily are HP fans I've booked us tickets to go in July, can't wait................I'm also thinking of all that scrapbooking I'll be able to do afterwards! It was funny when hubby and I went to the cinema to see the last two films, we were the youngest ones there in a full cinema.LOL Everyone else was over 60yrs.
Well hope you all have a good week.

Janina x

No comments: