Sunday 18 March 2012

Bramford 2012 Crop dates etc

Just thought I'd list the 2012 Bramford Crop dates on here so here we go;

April Sat 7th 9-5pm, May NSD Sat 5th 9-8pm, June Sat 2nd 9-5pm, July Sat 14th 9-5pm,
Aug Sat 4th 9-8pm, Sept Sat 1st 9-5pm, Oct Sat 6th 9-5pm, Nov Sat 3rd 9-5pm and the Christmas crop Dec Sat 8th 9-8pm.
All crops cost £5, monthly page kit an optional extra. Shop on site( Crafts and Candlelight) also a table for anyone to sell unwanted stash.
Light refreshments on tap all day, use of Cricut and Big Shot.
Venue; The Church Room, Ship Lane, Bramford, Ipswich, Suffolk.

Went to Papermaze Crop yesterday and had a lovely time. The shop is now open.....yipeeee, for Vanessa it's been a long haul since the original fire in October of last year but she's got there. The shop looks fab, lots of restocks aswell as some lovely new goodies. Vanessa has plans to run workshops and classes during the day, so watch this space....I keep trying to get Lou Collins to do some scrapbooking classes as her layouts are fab and she uses different techniques.
I also sat next to a lovely lady yesterday( you aswell Carol LOL) called Lynne Cooper, she lives in Kent and was in Suffolk for the weekend so came to the crop. I have met Lynne before when she came to the all day crop at Henley back in 2010. So big wave to you Lynne.
Happy Mother's day to all you mothers and nannas out there. I've had one card and pressie today, a nice pair of indoor slippers from Emily. Tim no doubt will give me his pressie when he gets back from playing football..............Aaron well what can I say, no doubt I'll get a text message sometime today. LOL
I'm at work tonight 8pm-8am tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a good night! I can hope. Friday night was quite from midnight onwards.
The sun is lovely today, I've just put out one load of washing and have got another lot doing. They threatened rain all over the weekend so I'm making the most of it.

Well hope you all have a good week.

Janina x

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

Glad you added me in there too!! lol hope you have a good week.