Friday 13 January 2012

Family Meal Out

Friday already, where has this week gone as I don't seem to have done anything apart from work and housework.
Went out for a family meal last night at the Thrasher on Ransomes euro park, to celebrate Aaron's(DS1) 21st birthday which was on the 4th January. We had a lovely meal, you certainly get your money's worth the food was lovely. We had a lovely time and it was nice for all 3 siblings to get together and have a laugh.
Computer woes, we've decided to see if it's worth have this one sorted out or just go and buy a new one..................will see at the end of the month. Will no doubt go for Windows 7 instead of XP. As Tim has his own laptop and Emily her own netbook and Aaron does'nt live at home it's just Andy and myself who uses our computer, so no clogging up the memory with all the kids stuff. I do miss not being able to upload photos at the mo' cos the XP won't let me, infact as I said in an earlier post it's shot to pieces, gone on a long holiday and not coming back.LOL
Working tonight, it's my fortnightly Friday sleep-in. Tomorrow is a free day, no crops to go too will seem strange. The next 3 Saturdays will be crops.....yipee.
Well, I've finished off my ironing, the house is clean so I think I'm going to go and do abit of crafting. I've a couple of layouts that need titles putting on them...............

Have a great weekend.

Janina xx

No comments: