Friday 4 November 2011

Cropping Tomorrow

It's the monthly Bramford Crop tomorrow, only one more left to go for 2011. This year has flown by. Is it 7 or 8 weeks 'til Christmas this weekend.?! I've started my Christmas shopping, got a few bits for my 3 kids stockings and ordered Aaron's main pressie online as it was so much cheaper that way.
Sold my old Digi SLR camera on ebay last weekend, I'd never used it properly...............did'nt understand the instructions..LOL so have now bought myself a new Nikon Coolpix digi camera from Argos which was half-price, it came today, is alot smaller and so much lighter. I had a quick play snapping pics of my craft room. Instructions look alot easier too.
I've also ordered a sewing machine to be used at the crop, I like to see sewing on layouts and cards, Karen does some lovely examples so I'm hoping she'll give our croppers a demo!
Next Saturday I'm doing a tabletop sale so hope to sell some of my handmade cards, then the next Saturday I'm doing the local WI's Christmas Fayre, so hope to sell a few more.
Well must go get things sorted for tomorrows crop, not sure what I'm going to take to do, never normally get much if anything done...........just chatting!

Have a great weekend.
Janina x

No comments: