Sunday 25 September 2011

The aftermath of a visit to Ally Pally.




Well yesterday I was up nice and early as it was our September trip to Ally Pally. I picked Liz up at 6.30am then it was onto Karen's to pick her and Nancy up. We had a good drive down to Wood Green London arriving just after 8.30am. We get there early so to get a good parking place, infact we were right outside the front entrance due to having Liz's disabled badge. I'm glad I did park there as I went back to the car 3 times during the day to unload what I'd bought. I stocked up on card stock which is flipping heavy! We had a fab day as usual, bumped into Janet and Ang who went by coach. We ended the day in the park opposite AP eating cupcakes with Shimelle, SJ and several other crafters. The cupcakes made by Shimelle were scrummy.
On the way home we made our customary stop at Mcdonalds in Chelmsford. Got back into Ipswich around 8.15pm. I'll post a couple on photos of my stash purchases, looks like I spent loads, but I did'nt and managed to get some good buys. I also made a beeline for the Craft Stamper stand as I wanted to take up the subscription offer of their new Scrapbook mag hitting the shops 18th November, see photo. It's called Scrap 365.
Well I've new stash to go stroke.LOL several Rubbernecker stamps to mount, I love that stand as you get unmounted sentiment stamps for 50p each, what a bargin! I've amased quite a collection over the past two years.
I'm on holiday from work this week so I intend spending some of it in my craft room. I want to make some more cards, christmas aswell as other occasions.

Janina xx

No comments: