Friday 29 July 2011

Christmas is coming....LOL


Emily had her Yr 11 Prom a couple of weeks ago and here she is in her finery. She looked so lovely and grown up. Her friends came to our house and were picked up by a huge Lincoln Navigator 4x4 limo................what with the girls and the limo out the front of our house it gave the passing motorists something to look at.LOL
Cropping tomorrow at Create and Crop at Martlesham, I normally get several L/O's done as none of my real scrappy buddies go to this so I do less chatting. I aim to do at least 4 L/O's.
I'm on holiday from work next week and intend crafting part of it. I have good intensions to start making christmas cards!!! I started cutting card ready today.....................got two new rubber stamps from Lili of The Valley christmas line today.
Next Saturday it's the Bramford crop, a longer one this time finishing at 8pm for the harden scrappers.

Well hope you all have a lovely weekend, let's hope the sun shines.

Janina x

No comments: