Sunday 7 September 2008

Yesterdays crop

Yesterdays crop was another great success, I think as we have such a great group of people who come along it makes it so, so THANK YOU to all of you. Another big thanks to Ang who did a fantastic job on the KIT OF THE DAY, I think you will agree they were fab.....I've got my name down for next months. Let you in on a little secret, Ang has got some lovely papers lined up for the next few months kits, so watch this space. Also thank you to Ang for bringing along her shop, didn't it look great with the new display stands and lots of yummy new stock and what great bargin prices too. I know I just had to have........ah well no scrap diet for me, trouble is I'm off to Papermaze on Wednesday evening to do Wendy's first class, so I'll be tempted again, it's sooo hard to sit on your hands long enough not to be tempted. It was lovely to see Sue back after her knee op. Congratulations to Sharon(Jackie's daughter) and hubby as she is expecting her 3rd baby, due next March........I saw the scan picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lisa & Angelique who celebrate their birthdays today, they spent their birthday money yesterday......don't blame you girls. Hope you both have a lovely day today. Hope Ang is feeling better today as she felt quite rough yesterday and managed just to stay at the crop all day. well must go hope you all have a good week.

No comments: